Monday, February 22, 2010

All Reatards Go To Heaven



1.Saturday Night Suicide - The Reatards
2.Satan Bought Me - Lost Sounds
3.Disease - Lost Sounds
4.When I Lose It - Lost Sounds
5.I Like Your Titty - The Reatards
6.Apparent Transparent - Angry Angles
7.Keep On Walkin' Away - The Reatards
8.New World - Nrevous Patterns
9.What'd I Say - The Lost Sounds
10.Pictures On My Wall - Nervous Patterns
11.She's Dead - Angry Angles
12.No Control - Nervous Patterns
13.Twice As Hard - The Reatards
14.You Call It Love - Angry Angles
15.Shattered Reflections - Terror Visions
16.Master Wait - Terror Visions
17.Night Of Broken Glass - Jay Reatard
18.Death Is Forming - Jay Reatard
19.Turning Blue - Jay Reatard
20.You Look So Pretty In Red - Terror Visions
21. It Ain't Gonna Save Me - Jay Reatard
22.Always Wanting More - Jay Reatard
23.My Shadow - Jay Reatard
24.Hammer I Miss You - Jay Reatard
25.Wounded - Jay Reatard
26.Haunting You - Jay Reatard
27.Waiting For Something - Jay Reatard
28.I Know A Place - Jay Reatard
29.There Is No Sun - Jay Reatard

R.I.P Jimmy Lee Lindsey Jr.


By:Lonewolf and Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment